Wednesday 20 January 2016

Resurrection !!!


Logging into my blog, the first thing I noticed was the date on which I published my last post which also happens to be my first post. '17-05-2015' it read. I just cannot comprehend the real reason for this long gap but then I can provide you with a hundred reasons for the same. But then those will be mere 'excuses'. Excuses, which are NOT the reason why I didn't continue with the blog.

Deep down, I will feel guilty that I just left my blog to wither and perish among many others. Not sure what brought me back here, but then, we just cannot give up on something that we love. Whether it be a person, a place or an activity, the love we have will always keep us pulling towards it. That kind of love which makes you think innumerable times before you give up on it. The same kinda love which doesn't let you give up.

Looking back on my life, there are many instances where in I have started something with the eagerness and enthusiasm of a 10 year old, but then gradually gave up on it. It could be the lack of love I had for those activities or my schedule at that point of time. Considering the fact that typing a blog wouldn't wreck my schedule a whole lot and also that I have always wanted to write, I just cannot let that happen to my blog. I wouldn't want it to perish among all others. 

Right now with the classical music playing and the confidence that I can get this blog up and running again, lemme welcome you all to this blog. The posts you would find here would be of a very random nature. Kindly bear with the same. Be the critic I wish you to be. Help me improve.

With Love

Gautham

No comments:

Post a Comment